01. Absolutely nothing pro-eating disorder or “thinspiration”. Period.
02. No weights, BMI’s, calories, sizes or entry numbers. No Names of of food, pills or other things that could hint someone on getting worse. We will censor any of these but to save us the trouble, just don’t include them.
03. No submissions about how you wish you had an eating disorder when you do not have one. We do not post anything along the lines of “I don’t have an ed but..” or “I want an eating disorder”. Do not ask for tips.
04. No secrets responding to others, like “To the poster of #59256”. By doing this, it will clog up everyone’s dashboards and your reply might have to wait a week for it to be posted. If you have a tumblr account and want to respond to a secret, please try to reblog it on our own tumblr and add your own commentary there.
05. No hate content. You can disagree as much as you like but please use civilized language. We will delete anything of the lines of “I hate x people”, “x are/is disgusting”, “x deserves this”.
06. Anything that will help you explain how you feel can be submitted; videos, songs, pictures etc. If you do send in anything other than secrets though, you need to make sure that you own the content. We don’t want any issues with copyright laws. By sending your content in, you’re giving us permission to edit it (censor anything against our rules, add our url etc).
No matter what you submit, please include the url link as well.
07. Not everyone is like yourself. We all have eating disorders in common and we all have a trunk load of other problems as well. Be respectful when re-blogging and answering secrets. Think about what you’re typing; a lot of secrets posted are from people who will take what you say very seriously.
08. No denial secrets. If you are here, it is clear you know you have a relation with an ED (if you are unsure, the Formspring is for questions but please understand that we cannot diagnose anybody and therefore cannot say that someone does or does not have an ED). ”I’m too fat to have an ED”, “this person made me have an ED” and “I’m not sick”-sort of secrets fall under this category.
09. Please use proper grammar, spelling and capitalization. It will make your secret get published faster, and is much easier for the mods.
Tremendously wrong spelled confessions, will not get posted at all.
If you do not follow any of these rules above your submission will be deleted without hesitation.